Enjoy your country
stay at the Kilcoy Motel
Located in the centre of Kilcoy, close to Somerset Dam and only just over an hour drive from Brisbane.
The Kilcoy Motel offers travellers comfortable, affordable accommodation in a quiet country environment.
Offering a friendly and helpful atmosphere the Kilcoy Motel has:
- Single, Twin and Family rooms all with an ensuite
- 1 large family two bedroom unit
- 1 x 3 bedroom unit – “The Barn” – sleeps up to six persons – Disability friendly
- 1 x 3 bedroom unit – “The Cabin” – sleeps up to five persons
- All air-conditioned
- All have queen beds with 3 out of 7 rooms also having a single bed
- All non-smoking
- 3 1/2 star rated
- All rooms equipped with kettle, toaster, iron & ironing board, hair dryer
- All rooms equipped with microwave
- All family units have DVD players.
The motel features all quiet ground floor units set back from the main road with parking at the front door. Relax poolside in the landscaped entertainment area whilst enjoying our modern barbeque facilities.
A continental breakfast is also available for patrons as well as a convenient centrally-located full laundry facility.
The Kilcoy Motel is located in the main street of Kilcoy with all restaurants and convenience stores within easy walking distance.
The perfect starting point for you to discover the abundance of visual treats and the wide range of activities from action and adventure to more leisurely pursuits in the Kilcoy Shire.